This indicator measures preferences. It is very important that you, as teacher and parent, should understand that your thinking preferences and those of your child will determine amongst other things how you make decisions, communicate, educate, form relationships and eventually, how you live your life. Insight and knowledge regarding your brain profile and that of your child will
- Give your child the ultimate edge in coping with his/her world
- Give you unique insight into your child’s thinking preferences
- Understand why one child differs from the other
- Enable you to create an ideal environment for your child
- Apply whole brain creativity
- Know why one child communicates, plays and learns differently from the other
- Fill the gaps at an early age
- Make you the whole brain parent/teacher you always wanted to be.
The NBI Assessments will take 15-25 minutes to complete and includes a one hour consultation session where results and recommendations will be discussed. Consultation sessions are face-to-face and can be arranged via skype as well. Once you have purchased an assessment(s) you will receive a link from us via email which you can use to complete the test online. A consultation session will be booked once you have completed the assessment.